About Our Motto
Our motto: "Got Questions? Get Answers!" means you will get the answers you need without having to listen to some spiel or high-pressure sales pitch. We help you figure out what you need then develop a financial course of action to take you there.
"Faithful With Little..."
We know that, by giving us information about you, you are asking us to be faithful and not share your information with anyone. Although there are a lot of companies out there that will sell your information as quick as they can, we feel you came to us for a reason, and if you wanted someone else you would have contacted them in the first place.
"If you can't trust a financial advisor with just your contact information, how could you possibly trust them with safeguarding your future?" - Unknown Source
Trust is Kept Sacred
We treat you the way we would want to be treated. Since we hate spam as much as you, we will only use your information to contact you to assist in whatever way we can. Our goal is to empower you with knowledge, hopefully earning the privilege of being your full-time financial consultants. We will NEVER release your information to anyone outside the Outlook group of financial services.
Now for The Boring Stuff: The "Legalese"
Before We Begin
If you have questions or concerns regarding the following statement, you should first telephone Outlook Annuity Customer Service toll free, (866) 579 2853. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison to resolve your concerns.
What Information do we gather?
Outlook Annuity provides you with related tools and information to assist you in shopping for and obtaining products and services online. Most of all the tools and information are available for your benefit without the need to disclose any personally identifiable information. If you decide to request an application or online quote, we require you to submit personal information to give you an accurate quote.
How We Use Your Information
We collect information that includes your name, e-mail address, health information, mailing address and telephone numbers. A representative from Outlook Annuity (or a subsidiary if necessary) will contact you to complete your online request by telephone so that additional information can be obtained.
Keeping Your Information Safe
When information is provided to Outlook Annuity or an Outlook Annuity subsidiary online, it is protected in the same way that all information provided to Outlook Annuity is protected (See "Security" below). Outlook Annuity will not sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to any other companies or organizations.
How We Contact You
Depending on your needs and preferences, we employ a variety of methods to communicate with you. These methods may include:
- Contact by telephone: to verify information and to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy.
- Contact by direct mail: to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy.
- Insurance Rate Comparison Form: A brief form you complete online to view rates from various insurance companies. The form requires information such as your state of residence and date of birth to generate the best possible insurance rate comparisons. Providing contact information such as your e-mail or phone number will be viewed as your express invitation that we may contact you about insurance, even if you are on a state or federal "Do Not Call" list.
- Contact by email: to verify information, to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy, to conduct surveys, and to provide you with additional insurance information, service announcements, special offers or other money saving opportunities.
- Outlook Annuity will not knowingly solicit data from children, and we will not knowingly market to children.
- Outlook Annuity may share aggregated statistical information such as website traffic or demographic information with its business partners; however, in no case will your personally identifiable information be disclosed.
- We retain your personal information for 30 days.
- Outlook Annuity may send you e-mail communications to update you on website features or new benefits that may be of interest to you.
- Unsubscribing: If at any time you choose not to receive these e-mails, you may e-mail us at:
or reach us by mail at:
PO Box 17634 Fountain Hills, AZ 85269, to be removed from the mailing list.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates itself. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
If users reject the cookie, they may still use our site. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Outlook Annuity will utilize third-party cookies to enable us to recognize certain types of non-personally identifiable information, such as a visitor's IP address, browser version type, operating system, Internet service provider, and time zone. The collection of this aggregated user information helps Outlook Annuity improve the effectiveness of our content delivery that we believe will be of most interest to you.
Some pages on our site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons, or single-pixel GIFs. These Web beacons collect certain types of non-personally identifiable information, such as a visitor's cookie number, time and date of a page view and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. The information collected using these Web beacons does not identify individual users of our Site.
Go on to Security of Your Information
Want to Get Your Annuity Questions Answered Now?
Call 1-(866) 866-0242 Now!